Re: [EXT] Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?

От Garfield Lewis
Тема Re: [EXT] Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> If no one here can, then superuser.com, unix.stackexchange.com or
>  stackoverflow.com should be able to.  (Just don't cross-post...)

If I understand the question this is a GDB question, correct? If so, I would simply set a breakpoint in GDB at that function like so:

b SocketBackend

commands

   bt 2

end

this will break then print a backtrace of the last 2 functions (you can remove the 2 to get a full backtrace or change it to some other value). You could also add a continue (c) after the bt to have it run and just print out the backtrace until all is done (save the result to a file using the set logging command)

--

Regards,

Garfield A. Lewis

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?