Re: Failures to get RSS feed for planet.postgresql.org

От Vladimir Borodin
Тема Re: Failures to get RSS feed for planet.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www

25 окт. 2016 г., в 10:10, Vladimir Borodin <root@simply.name> написал(а):

Hi.

I’ve just got an email that for last 24 hours there were several failures to get feed from my blog [1] (connection refused). In my logs I do see that rakhar.postgresql.org comes not every 15 minutes as it used to do earlier. Any chance to get some network diagnostics from rakhar.postgresql.org to simply.name? Like telnet simply.name 443 and traceroute[6] -I simply.name. Because everything seems fine on my side and nothing has changed for a while.

I’ve just seen a thread about it on hackers [2]. Seems to be a known problem. Sorry for the noise.

If it is not the right list, please tell me which one is right for such questions.

Thanks.

--
May the force be with you…

--
May the force be with you…

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Vladimir Borodin
Сообщение: Failures to get RSS feed for planet.postgresql.org
От: "Ivan E. Panchenko"
Сообщение: Postgres Pro build for windows