copy table

От Marc Fromm
Тема copy table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I created a new database and I want to copy a table from a different database into the new database.

1. I used phpPgAdmin and exported the table that I want a copy of.

2. In the new database I pasted the export into the SQL box in phpPgAdmin and clicked execute to create the table.

The table was created with no errors

The only problem is it did not create the sequence for the primary key.

Do I have to manually create the sequence or did I miss a step in exporting and creating the table?

Thanks

Marc

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ctrl-c - is it safe to kill a query?
От: "Melissa Peterson"
Сообщение: Re: copy table