Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Dec 23, 2023, at 6:33 AM, Rambabu V <ram.wissen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> but as per the patroni documentation , if we enable failsafe_mode option, incase of dcs down, cluster status should
remainthe same without any action. but it is not happening.

"...if it can access all known members of the cluster via Patroni REST API."

Is that your problem?

Really, you're pissing away time poking at a symptom, when the underlying cause needs to be fixed.

От: Rambabu V
Сообщение: Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster
От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: Best way to stop Streaming Replication?