Re: Cancelling Requests Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP

От Raimon Fernandez
Тема Re: Cancelling Requests Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP
Дата
Re: Cancelling Requests Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Encoding using the Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP  (Raimon Fernandez <coder@montx.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

For what I've read in the manuals, this operation is only valid before
PostgreSQL has finished processing the SELECT statement ?

If for example I send  a SELECT * from myTable, it has 20000 rows, and
postgre starts sending the rows, how I can cancel this operation ?

I thought Cancelling Requests would be perfect for this ... the
workaround is closing and opening again the connection but I don't
like this approach ...

thanks,

regards,

raimon

От: Vasiliy G Tolstov
Сообщение: Re: cidr data type question
От: Raimon Fernandez
Сообщение: Re: DataRow Null values Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP