Re: BUG #18108: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

От Jay
Тема Re: BUG #18108: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I reproduced the operation and got this stack trace:

0x00007efe187b4598 in __memcpy_ssse3_back () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Continuing.

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

The program no longer exists.

Error detected on fd 0

error detected on stdin

Sorry I wasn't clear, the rows 1.5w refers to the number of formatted lines of sql code (roughly 2.5w characters), not the number of data rows

发自我的 iPhone

在 2023年9月14日,19:49,David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> 写道:

On Thu, 14 Sept 2023 at 21:04, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
Recently I executed a merge SQL with over 1.5W rows inside PG15.2, which
caused the database to report a crash error and then terminated all database
sessions,but changing the merge to insert syntax worked fine, I'm trying to
understand where this is and if I need to change the settings.
Below are the DB and OS logs(ID or address data was changed to unreal):

It would be very difficult for us to do anything based on the
information you've supplied here.

Are you able to get a stack trace (See [1]) or come up with a
self-contained script to reproduce it?

I'm also not sure how many rows 1.5W is.

David

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Linux/BSD

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18111: Query hangs when trying to INSERT empty string into NOT NULL table
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18108: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault