Re: Error editing table WITH primary key

От Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
Тема Re: Error editing table WITH primary key
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Terry,

     Is your primary key defined as “Unique”?  If this is the case, you may be trying to add a value for the key that already exists.  Or it may be defined as “not null) and you may be trying to insert a row with a null primary key.

     I hope it’s as simple as this for you.  J

Good luck!

Sue Walker-Thornton

Sue Walker-Thornton

ConITS Contract
NASA Langley Research Center
Integrated Library Systems Application & Database Administrator

130 Research Drive

Hampton, VA  23666

Office: (757) 224-4074
Fax:    (757) 224-4001
Pager: (757) 988-2547
Email:  susan.m.thornton@nasa.gov

От: "Terry Yapt"
Сообщение: Error editing table WITH primary key
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Error editing table WITH primary key