Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

>In psql what does \d tempestuous show?
>What relation is andmetp to tempestuous?

I'm sorry, this was typo. Correct commands issued from application are

select drop_table('temptulemus');
create temp table  temptulemus as select * from andmetp;
select * from temptulemus  offset 0 limit 900;

>I thought you said you had problem with same table in Linux and Windows
>servers?

Yes.

> From above what does the drop_table() function do in?:
>select drop_table(‘temptulemus’);

drop_table is defined as

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION drop_table(TEXT)
  RETURNS VOID STRICT LANGUAGE plpgsql AS $$
    BEGIN
    EXECUTE 'DROP TABLE ' || $1;
    EXCEPTION WHEN UNDEFINED_TABLE THEN
    RETURN;
    END;
    $$;

Andrus.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Error “cache lookup failed for function”
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0