PL/pgSQL — "commit" illegal in the executable section of a block statement that has an exception section

От Bryn Llewellyn
Тема PL/pgSQL — "commit" illegal in the executable section of a block statement that has an exception section
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I work for YugaByte, Inc (www.yugabyte.com). YugabyteDB re-uses the source code that implements the “upper half” of PostgreSQL Version 11.2. See here:

This means that the problem that the PostgreSQL issue I describe tracks affects users of YugabyteDB too.

I wrote up the problem here:

Please read my account and comment.

Peter Eisentraut, I hope that you’ll read this. I’m told that you're the authority for txn control in PL/pgSQL.

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Commit fest 2019-09
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Don't codegen deform code for virtual tuples in expr eval forscan fetch