Re: osprey buildfarm member has been failing for a long while

От Rémi Zara
Тема Re: osprey buildfarm member has been failing for a long while
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 28 mai 06 à 17:42, Tom Lane a écrit :

> Rémi Zara <remi_zara@mac.com> writes:
>
>> What kind of ulimit did you think of ?
>> I'll try upping the data segment size.
>
> Yeah, data segment size would be the most likely culprit if this is a
> ulimit thing.

Changing this limit and removing ccache made the trick.
Next run will try and re-enable ccache (this build lasted nearly 11.5
hours :-)

Regards,

Rémi Zara

От: Lukas Smith
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for debugging of server-side stored procedures
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_proc probin misuse