Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function

От Edison So
Тема Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Дата
Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Oh yeah.

Forgot to mention that Postgres 9.0 does not have an option to restore text based back up file. Do you know how?

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Edison So <edison.so2@gmail.com> wrote:
Haha. Having a QA background for many years, I do not believe in anything until it is tested. :)

Thanks.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2011 1:59:48 pm Edison So wrote:
> Hello Adrian,
>
> Thank you for your reply again.
>
> I will try to use your previous suggestion that I will backup 8.1 database
> using 9.0 pg_dump and restore it to 9.0 database. Hopefully, 9.0 pg_dump
> will work on 8.1 database. I have never taken a DB course and very very new
> to Postgres.

Well the docs say it can work back to 7.0:)

> Thanks again,

Edison

--
Edison

От: Edison So
Сообщение: Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function