Re: Duplicate Key Violates Unique Contraint whenUpdating a table

От carter ck
Тема Re: Duplicate Key Violates Unique Contraint whenUpdating a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi..

No. The only unique key is the myid, which is also the primary key. I have
extracted the records out from this database and dump all to a new database.
Everything is fine. But, this is the second time I have encountered this
problem.

Hopefully those who have solutions for this can kindly post a feedback.
THanks.

Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

От: danmcb
Сообщение: how to implement unusual constraint
От: Ragnar
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate Key Violates Unique Contraint whenUpdating a table