Re: [SQL] Monitor what command is executing at the backend

От Karthikeyan Sundaram
Тема Re: [SQL] Monitor what command is executing at the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
George,

  How will I enable command string to see the commands?

Regards
skarthi

>From: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov@mynewplace.com>
>To: "Karthikeyan Sundaram"
><skarthi98@hotmail.com>,<pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>,<pgsql-sql@postgresql.org>
>Subject: Re: [SQL] Monitor what command is executing at the backend
>Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:56:50 -0700
>
> >    Is there a way to see from the log files on what sql statement is
> > currently by which user?  In other words, I want to monitor
> > the DB activity.
>
>for a current snapshot you don't need the logs, try:
>
>   select * from pg_stat_activity;
>
>(command string needs to be enabled for your database.)

>TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline

От: "George Pavlov"
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Monitor what command is executing at the backend
От: "George Pavlov"
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Monitor what command is executing at the backend