Re: Coding question

От Ramanujam H S Iyengar
Тема Re: Coding question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think replacing the RELOID with TYPEOID should get you the required Datum
later you may have to use

Form_pg_type pform = (Form_pg_type) GETSTRUCT(tuple);

to get a reference to the type tuple.

I have worked this way but iam not sure whether this is correct or not !!
If iam wrong some body can correct me !!

-Ramu

If typTup is of type Form_pg_type, is this use of ObjectIdGetDatum legal?

tuple = SearchSysCache(RELOID, ObjectIdGetDatum(typTup->typrelid),
0,0, 0);

If not, how do I turn ->typrelid into an Oid type for safe passage
through ObjectIdGetDatum?

Chris

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/index.php?ptnr=hmltag
Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!

От: pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Сообщение: Re: Frequently updated tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Spinlock assembly cleanup