making a copy of a table within the same database

От Sally Sally
Тема making a copy of a table within the same database
Дата
Re: making a copy of a table within the same database  ("Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com>)
Re: making a copy of a table within the same database  (Mike Mascari <mascarm@mascari.com>)
Re: making a copy of a table within the same database  (Jan Poslusny <pajout@gingerall.cz>)
Re: making a copy of a table within the same database  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
I wanted to dump the contents of one table to another (with a different
name) within the same database. I am looking at pg_restore and it doesn't
seem to have the option of specifying the name of the table we want to dump
to, only the name we want to dump from. Does this mean I have to create the
table and do an sql statement to copy the table? Is this the best way?
Sally

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

От: Hervé Piedvache
Сообщение: How index are running and how to optimise ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Selecting reals into doubles