Re: Cannot restart postgres

От Casey Duncan
Тема Re: Cannot restart postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are there any other partitions on that machine with space available?
If so you could move some files there from your postgres data dir and
symlink to them from their original location. At least then you might
get it to start so you can get a pg_dump to work.

-Casey

От: "Florian G. Pflug"
Сообщение: Re: Adding foreign key constraints without integrity check?
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Cannot restart postgres