Info regarding bug list for all previous releases

От Rajeev rastogi
Тема Info regarding bug list for all previous releases
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I have been trying to find out all the bug list statistics for all previous version releases but I could not get any information regarding this on internet.

So can you please help me to get these details.

Also please let me know if this is not right mailing list for such question then to which list I should send.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi
Cell No - +91 8971367787

От: KOTa
Сообщение: Re: installation problem with postgres password
От: Scott Bailey
Сообщение: Chicken/egg problem with range types