Re: Arduino SQL Connector

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Дата
Re: Arduino SQL Connector  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Em 17/04/2014 09:00, Steve Spence escreveu:
> I'm using a MySQL library on my arduino that allows me to directly
> connect to a MySQL database and perform SQL queries on the Arduino.
>
> I need something similar for Postgres. Anyone have the knowledge and
> interest to work with me?
>
> Here is a sample of what I'm doing currently, and the results:
>
> http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com/2014/04/arduino-based-sql-queries.html
>
> http://green-trust.org/lmanco/find.php
>

> Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
> Director, Green Trust
> http://www.green-trust.org
> Http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com

Is Arduino capable of running Java apps?
If so, you can use the excellent high quality PgSQL JDBC driver.
Java interfacing with native libraries is not difficult, JNI are pretty
well know and documented (and long lived already).

Just my 2c (if you disregard, please just ignore me :-) ),

Edson Richter