Re: How to install pgAdmin 1.20 on Mint Rebecca?

От Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Тема Re: How to install pgAdmin 1.20 on Mint Rebecca?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 26-12-2014 22:13, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 12/26/2014 02:16 PM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
>> Yes, building from sources worked flawlessly, even for me (I'm not kind
>> a "build C apps from sources" guy).
>
> Great that it worked for you. I have had issues with the wxGTK portion
> at various times, though it seems that may not be a problem in the
> future:
>
> http://pgsnake.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-story-of-pgadmin.html

Well, I've followed build instructions step-by-step, and found no error
at all.
May be I'm just lucky, but I do prefer to believe that the instructions
have been well written.

I love Mint for Java+PostgreSQL development.
I've never found a easier to maintain OS, even easier than Windows boxes
that are almost plug and play (and believe me: I have been MCSE for a
long while).

От: Maxim Boguk
Сообщение: Re: Drastic select count performance hit when jsonb GIN indices are present
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: question about window function in C