Re: Permission to allow testing harness to send error reports for pgweb directly to mailing list.

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Permission to allow testing harness to send error reports for pgweb directly to mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 6 Oct 2023, at 19:12, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can find the reports here: https://github.com/destrex271/pgweb-testing-harness/actions/runs/6189299124
<https://github.com/destrex271/pgweb-testing-harness/actions/runs/6189299124>. You can check the 'report', 'test-log'
and'failure_logs' artifacts, the other ones are experimental for now.

Thanks, that was a bit hidden (which is a Github UI issue and not something
against this work).

> I'll try to find more approaches to this because the private repository does not seem to go with the idea of open
source.I might be wrong about this, so please let me know if I am wrong.

Just because a project is open source doesn't mean that everything about it
needs to be done in public.  Security teams and security processes generally
operate behind closed doors, to avoid leaking vulnerabilities before they can
be patched, and then publish their work and findings once there is a remedy
(either as an advisory with a CVE or some other form).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Célestin Matte
Сообщение: Re: pglister: issue with materialized view after upgrade (+ solution)
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Accidental inclusion of core team on funds policy?