Re: The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 21 Apr 2024, at 12:57, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/app-psql.html
>
> On this page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html
>
> where is?  >> `( if there is an unmatched left parenthesis`
>
> ```sql
> testdb=> SELECT t1.first as "A", t2.first+100 AS "B",
> t1.first*(t2.first+100) as "AxB",
> testdb(> row_number() over(order by t2.first) AS ord
> testdb(> FROM my_table t1 CROSS JOIN my_table t2 ORDER BY 1 DESC
> testdb(> \crosstabview "A" "B" "AxB" ord
> ```

That's an impressively eagle-eyed observation, it is indeed showing an open
parenthesis where none is. Will fix.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Documentation Chapter 16: 8.21