Pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated

От Bhella Paramjeet-PFCW67
Тема Pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have installed postgres 8.2.4 in my development environment. I have
the stats_command_string, stats_start_collector, stats_block_level,
stats_row_level options turned on in postgresql.conf file but still the
pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated. Is there any other
option I need to enable? Please advice.

Thanks
Paramjeet Bhella

От: "Sebastian Reitenbach"
Сообщение: Re: trigger run of archive_command?
От: "Tena Sakai"
Сообщение: current_query column of pg_stat_activity view