Re: Unable to open PgAdmin application.

От Pravesh Sharma
Тема Re: Unable to open PgAdmin application.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Vinayak,

Can you provide some more details to help you better, I have listed the details required.
  • OS version on which pgAdmin 4 is running.
  • pgAdmin 4 version.
  • From where you downloaded pgAdmin, is it the community installer or from the EDB installer for PostgreSQL?

Regards,
Pravesh

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 12:16 PM Ballolli, Vinayak (external - Project) <vinayak.ballolli@sap.com> wrote:

Hi Parvesh,

When I double click on Pgamdin it doesn’t open at all.

Please find the attachment above.

If incase for any clarifications we can have a call on this issue to understand better.

Regards,

Vinayak