Re: I am unable to Open the app

От Pravesh Sharma
Тема Re: I am unable to Open the app
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

 Can you please share your system details and the logs of pgAdmin 4?

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 7:34 PM Caleb Akintayo <akintayocaleb@gmail.com> wrote:
    Good day Sir, please I am still having the same problem. I have uninstalled it twice and still unable to open Pgadmin.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 3:18 PM Pravesh Sharma <pravesh.sharma@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ayowale,

Are you trying to run pgAdmin 4 shipped with the EDB PostgreSQL installer? If yes then please download the latest version of pgAdmin from here.
Please let us know if you are still unable to open pgAdmin 4.

Regards,
Pravesh Sharma

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 7:33 PM Caleb Akintayo <akintayocaleb@gmail.com> wrote:
       Good day, Sir/Ma, my name is Ayowale, a Nigerian.
I recently downloaded PostgreSQL and installed it successfully. But I am unable to open "pgadmin 4" It is showing a fatal error and bringing a configuration page, but whenever I try to configure it brings a different port number from what I have initially entered.
      Please I am counting on you for a suggestion on how to go about it. Thanks.

--

Pravesh Sharma

Software Engineer

+91 9406461406

www.enterprisedb.com

Power to Postgres

От: Pravesh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: I am unable to Open the app
От: Hardik Sanghavi
Сообщение: Pgadmin configuration issues