ERROR: invalid message format and FATAL: invalid frontend message type XX logs

От fatih abztn
Тема ERROR: invalid message format and FATAL: invalid frontend message type XX logs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi;

    We're seeing  lots of  errors  in postgres server logs, we have no idea about them.  Especially  under higher load, it seems to happen more frequently.  There are thousands:

 ERROR:  invalid message format
 FATAL:  invalid frontend message type 0
 FATAL:  invalid frontend message type  32
 FATAL:  invalid frontend message type  101
 FATAL:  invalid frontend message type  34
 FATAL:  invalid frontend message type XX

  What does it mean and  how to solve this problem?

and our environment:

npgsql -> pgBouncer 1.17 ( in transaction mode )-> pg14.4

I am waiting for your comments...

От: "Singh, Gambhir"
Сообщение: pgsql code is not working.
От: Dan Smith
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid message format and FATAL: invalid frontend message type XX logs