Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display

От Dave Page
Тема Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Fri, 5 May 2023 at 22:32, Tom Plancon <tplancon@bkaarchs.com> wrote:

Dave,

Here is a screenshot of headers from Dev Tools, ( I thought you were referring to pgadmin dev tools – sorry!).

It appears I have 2 settings that contradict each other, and a set of duplicate X-Content-Type-Options. I assume that means 2 different apache2 conf files are being referenced?

That would be my guess, yes. I note there are two X-Content-Type-Options headers as well, so I suspect your configuration is messed up in some way that's causing things to get set twice. I'd have a search for other config files that might be setting either of those headers for the same virtual host.

Thomas Plancon

CAD/IT Manager

BKA / Architects

Main Office | 508.583.5603

142 Crescent Street | Brockton, MA  02302

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram

От: Tony Shelver
Сообщение: Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
От: "Mischa van der Hout | Regelink Ecologie & Landschap"
Сообщение: error