Re: Regarding removal for wcDocker and replace it with rc-dock #6479

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Regarding removal for wcDocker and replace it with rc-dock #6479
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 at 09:48, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I think we can do that, but on the main panel and not on object explorer and with some relevant icon.
Any other suggestions/ideas?

I'm surprised a man of your talents can't catch the right-click - any particular reason it's giving you problems?
Thank you for your appreciation. The problem here is rc-dock doesn't provide any API to allow the onContextMenu event on the tab bar. I could hack and add using JS native querySelector and addListener, but that is error prone and not the right way to do it in React. I have used a custom component for tab title, so I was able to capture the event on the tabs.

Assuming it really is that hard, can we do something like Chrome (similar to Nikhil's suggestion)?

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 09.33.53.png
Chrome has only one type of tab, but pgAdmin has many. I am thinking of something similar to PyCharm.
image.png

That works for me.

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Regarding removal for wcDocker and replace it with rc-dock #6479
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Request for inputs on #6208 - MaxQueuePool Issue