Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 18:41 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM, Evan Martin
>> <postgresql@realityexists.net> wrote:
>> > Running latest trunk build on 32-bit Linux, pgAdmin crashes whenever I click
>> > on a schema that contains one or more domains.
>> >
>> > GDB backtrace: http://pastebin.com/mSGd978J
>> >
>> > To reproduce:
>> >
>> > 1. Create a new database
>> > 2. Create a new schema in the database
>> > 3. Create a new domain in the schema.
>> >
>> > pgAdmin crashes at this point. If you restart it crashes as soon as you
>> > click on the schema that contains the domain in the treeview. Clicking on a
>> > schema with no domains is fine.
>>
>> I was able to reproduce this on Windows.
>
> FYI, it's also there on Linux.

I meant Mac actually. Sorry, it was after midnight here...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: Crash on selecting schema with domain