Additional CI tests

От Dave Page
Тема Additional CI tests
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
All,

FYI, jenkins.pgadmin.org is now running additional tests and builds of
pgAdmin 4 against all supported Python versions. We're now running:

- Python regression tests (API tests, but not feature tests at
present) - these run against PG and EPAS 9.2 through 9.6.
- Jasmine tests
- Doc build
- Runtime build

I plan to add source bundle and PIP builds as well in the
not-too-distant future, and once Tira and Ashesh have figured out the
treeview loading issue that is causing feature test instability, to
enable those as well.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Javascript translations
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Last few steps for pgadmin4 on RHEL 6