Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test-suite OS compatability issue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test-suite OS compatability issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
10.12.3 (Sierra), 16GB MBP. Running in a virtualenv built from the system Python installation. Packages are:

(pgadmin4)piranha:~ dpage$ pip freeze
alabaster==0.7.10
alembic==0.9.1
args==0.1.0
Babel==1.3
beautifulsoup4==4.4.1
blinker==1.3
chromedriver-installer==0.0.6
click==6.6
clint==0.5.1
dateutils==0.6.6
docutils==0.13.1
extras==1.0.0
fixtures==3.0.0
Flask==0.11.1
Flask-Babel==0.11.1
Flask-Gravatar==0.4.2
Flask-HTMLmin==1.2
Flask-Login==0.3.2
Flask-Mail==0.9.1
Flask-Migrate==2.0.3
Flask-Principal==0.4.0
Flask-Script==2.0.5
Flask-Security==1.7.5
Flask-SQLAlchemy==2.1
Flask-WTF==0.12
html5lib==1.0b3
htmlmin==0.1.10
imagesize==0.7.1
importlib==1.0.3
itsdangerous==0.24
Jinja2==2.7.3
linecache2==1.0.0
Mako==1.0.6
MarkupSafe==0.23
minify==0.1.4
passlib==1.6.2
pbr==2.0.0
pkginfo==1.4.1
psycopg2==2.6.2
pycrypto==2.6.1
Pygments==2.2.0
pyperclip==1.5.27
pyrsistent==0.12.1
python-dateutil==2.5.0
python-editor==1.0.3
python-mimeparse==1.6.0
pytz==2014.10
requests==2.13.0
requests-toolbelt==0.7.1
selenium==3.3.1
simplejson==3.6.5
six==1.10.0
snowballstemmer==1.2.1
speaklater==1.3
Sphinx==1.5.3
SQLAlchemy==1.0.14
sqlparse==0.1.19
testscenarios==0.5.0
testtools==2.0.0
traceback2==1.4.0
unittest2==1.1.0
Werkzeug==0.9.6
WTForms==2.0.2

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

         I have applied and run this patch on Mac and it ran successfully without hang up.

I used different OS:
       OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.2
       OS X EI Capitan Version 10.11.6

What is your system config?

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

When testing on Mac, the testsuite never exits with this patch applied. It just hangs after printing the result summary.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

         Please find the patch for OS compatability issue of test-suite.

Code Changes:

            1. Minor code changes done related to os module in pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/app_starter.py
            2. Code added in pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/utils/tests/test_versioned_template_loader.py to handle path for SQL file.
            3. Code added to convert unicode to string in some .py files.

Note:
             With python2.6.6 test-suite is failed to execute. I have created the RM 2367

Thank you!

--
Regards,
Navnath Gadakh

EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgadmin4 on PyPI
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4