Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okies,thanks.
>
> Another thing,could you please help me in installation of my FDW
> project in packaged installations of PostgreSQL in Debian and Red
> hat?I did source based installations.

I'm not really involved with the native packages for those platforms
so cannot help I'm afraid. Building against the EDB installers for
Linux should be as simple as using PGXS though.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Atri Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
От: Atri Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows