Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 docs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 docs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Susan Douglas
<susan.douglas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> I've created another patch (below) that adds the .rst and .png files, and includes an updated index.rst file that
addsthe Foreign Table dialog.  There are still errors related to the index, but I'd prefer to try to fix them in
anotherpatch.

Thanks. That worked, except the patch came across in DOS format, so I
had to change the line endings first before it would apply. It's
probably worth zipping the next one, to be on the safe side.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Foreign table docs.
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 patch for pgFunctions.cpp