Re: how to disable auto-completion

От Dave Page
Тема Re: how to disable auto-completion
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Kozusznik Michal
<kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz> wrote:
> that's why i'm not asking for developing hotkeys settings support, but to add single checkbox is setings to disable
thisfeature at all. It should be quick and easy.

But what is different between your request, and someone who has
another app that uses F10 for something other than Step Into in the
debugger? We're not going to add the ability to disable a single hot
key on the request of one person I'm afraid. That leads to madness.

> btw don't take me wrong or offensive but autocompletion in pgadmin is half-baked and I doubt will be ever finished.
trydemo of SQL Asistant to get know how it should look like.

Auto-complete in pgAdmin uses the same code as psql does. That's
regularly updated by the PostgreSQL team.

> Then you figure out that it doesn't make sense to block other apps which do the job better.

It doesn't block anything.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dhiraj Chawla
Сообщение: Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs
От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: Re: how to disable auto-completion