Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2257]: Query tool - Insertrow doesn't use default values

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2257]: Query tool - Insertrow doesn't use default values
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Any chance we can get this wrapped up today Surinder?
​I have fixed RM case, I am currently writing its feature test cases which is taking some time.
Should I send patch for RM case only?​ I will try to complete test cases by today eod.

Yes please.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow creation of tables with pure numeric names.Fix
От: pgAdmin 4 Jenkins
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] Jenkins build is back to normal : pgadmin4-master-python33 #102