Re: pgadmin4 for fedora 35

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 for fedora 35
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 8:34 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 1:28 PM toni incog <toni.incog@gmail.com> wrote:
No easy way to fallback to python 3.9 in f35? 3.9 is installable fwiw
I'm not aware of any. @Dave do you have any ?

The F34 packages might work if you have 3.9 installed (I *think* the symlinks in our venv should still point to the correct locations in that case). There may be other things that don't work though.

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 at 06:17, Aditya Toshniwal

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | edbpostgres.com

Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Database Infrastructure
Blog: https://www.enterprisedb.com/dave-page
Twitter: @pgsnake

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com