Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Test dependencies and screenshots

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Test dependencies and screenshots
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Atira Odhner <aodhner@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hey Dave,
>
> We're not able to reproduce that issue over here. Any chance you could debug
> it?

Per the discussion at
https://github.com/seleniumhq/selenium-google-code-issue-archive/issues/3378,
it looks like we're not closing the driver in the correct way (one
would think that close() means exit and cleanup whilst quit() means
bail out without regard for everyone else, but apparently not...).

Anyway, the attached patch seems to fix the issue for me on my laptop.
I'll go commit it - please yelp if you object.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Three minor changes + GER
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Avoid leaving chromedriver processes cluttering thel