Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Dhiraj Chawla
<dhiraj.chawla@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> The Event Triggers options is not listed in the browser view options on the
> Settings dialog of pgAdmin, which would allow a user the hide/show the Event
> Triggers collection node. Attached is the patch that fixes this issue.
>
> Let me know your view on the same.

Thanks, that works. However, I notice it's not in the right place. We
normally display the nodes alphabetically - so can you please move the
Event Triggers node in the treeview so it appears before Extensions
(which I believe would be correct)?

Then, the position in the list on frmOptions should be corrected to
match. We list items there in the order they'd be seen in the
treeview, running down and across the logical hierarchy - which I
think means both Extensions and Event Triggers are in the wrong place
- they should probably be between Casts and Languages (though, looking
more closely, I think all the Foreign Table stuff is in the wrong
place too, so feel free to fix that as well)!

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Failed to take care of the function with first argument as OUT and second as IN/INOUT parameter
От: Dhiraj Chawla
Сообщение: Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue