Re: how to disable auto-completion

От Dave Page
Тема Re: how to disable auto-completion
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Michal Kozusznik
<kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz> wrote:
> Hello
> Is it any option to disable auto-completion feature? If not, could it be
> added?
>
> We bought SQL Assistant which provides better functionality of this feature,
> unfortunately sometimes both solutions colide each other.
>
> BTW in pgAdmin manual is stated:
> You can optionally enable the Tab key to activate the autocomplete feature
> as well - the can be done on the [options dialog].
> Where [options dialog] is the link to Options description including
> screenshot. But I found no the option here.

Why would you want to disable it? If you don't want to use it, just
don't press Ctrl+Space or Ctrl+Tab if that's enabled.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: how to disable auto-completion
От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: Re: how to disable auto-completion