Re: BUG 9.1rc1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG 9.1rc1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Claudio Oliveira
<claudiomsi@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Use version 8.4 and have no issues with the field type TEXT.
> In version 9.1rc1 is limited to 4680 characters.
> Test
>  create table txt (val text);
>  insert into txt values (repeat ('x', 4500));
>  insert into txt values (repeat ('x', 4685));
>  select *, length (val) val is null, (val ~ 'x') from txt;
> Thank You.

It works for me... but any error as you describe would be a PostgreSQL
issue, not pgAdmin (which just passes the queries to the server
unmodified). You should ask on one of the PostgreSQL lists, such as
pgsql-general@postgresql.org.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: autosave for Query Tool
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: autosave for Query Tool