Re: Split a string to rows?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Split a string to rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Emi Lu <emilu@encs.concordia.ca> wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>

>>> Thanks a lot! I just noticed that my postgresql is 8.3(unnest
>>> function is not there by default). Is there a way that I could
>>> download and load only this function from somewhere?
>>

>> Are you aware that 8.3 will be de-suppported as of next month?
>>
>> You should really think about an upgrade *now*
>>

> http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/
>
> Although 8.3 reaches EOL date, it says that "Supported=Yes" for 8.3.
>
> I believe that "Supported" would be fine, wouldn't it?

It is supported until February (or more precisely, until the next
point release after then, which will be the final wrapup release). At
that point, there will be no more releases or bug fixes.

Start thinking about upgrading now, as Thomas suggests.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company