Re: Linux Downloads page change

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Linux Downloads page change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> As I understand it now, the system is automated so the instructions will
> always be current, right?  Are there any other "primary"
> (non-thrird-party) downloads on our website that don't have current
> build instructions?

Pretty much all of them I believe. I *think* Devrim has documented the
RPM build process, but I've never seen anything for Debian/Ubuntu, or
FreeBSD or Solaris etc. Of course, some of them are built in the same
way as any other package on their platform which makes them somewhat
easier to deal with.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change