Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test-suite OS compatability issue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test-suite OS compatability issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I still see the issue. See the attached screenshot. Killing process 32287 caused the test suite to exit.Inline image 1

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
It's getting strange now. I just updated my Mac OS from EI Capitan(10.11.6) to Sierra(10.12.4). I have applied the patch and it ran successfully without any hangup.

This is my console output:

Test Result Summary

REGRESSION TEST 1 PostgreSQL 9.6:

140 tests passed

0 test failed

16 tests skipped:

PackageAddTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PackageDeleteTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PackageGetTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

PackagePutTestCase (Fetch Package Node URL)

SynonymAddTestCase (Default Node URL)

SynonymDeleteTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)

SynonymGetTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)

SynonymPutTestCase (Fetch synonym Node URL)

ResourceGroupsAddTestCase (Add resource groups)

ResourceGroupsDeleteTestCase (Delete resource groups)

ResourceGroupsPutTestCase (Put resource groups)

ResourceGroupsGetTestCase (Get resource groups)

TableSpaceAddTestCase (Check Tablespace Node)

TableSpaceDeleteTestCase (Check Tablespace Node)

TablespaceGetTestCase (Check Tablespace Node)

TableSpaceUpdateTestCase (Check Tablespace Node)

Please check output in file: /Users/edb/Navnath/pgadmin4/web/regression/regression.log

(pgenv36) Laptop227-pn-in:regression Navnath$

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
10.12.3 (Sierra), 16GB MBP. Running in a virtualenv built from the system Python installation. Packages are:

(pgadmin4)piranha:~ dpage$ pip freeze
alabaster==0.7.10
alembic==0.9.1
args==0.1.0
Babel==1.3
beautifulsoup4==4.4.1
blinker==1.3
chromedriver-installer==0.0.6
click==6.6
clint==0.5.1
dateutils==0.6.6
docutils==0.13.1
extras==1.0.0
fixtures==3.0.0
Flask==0.11.1
Flask-Babel==0.11.1
Flask-Gravatar==0.4.2
Flask-HTMLmin==1.2
Flask-Login==0.3.2
Flask-Mail==0.9.1
Flask-Migrate==2.0.3
Flask-Principal==0.4.0
Flask-Script==2.0.5
Flask-Security==1.7.5
Flask-SQLAlchemy==2.1
Flask-WTF==0.12
html5lib==1.0b3
htmlmin==0.1.10
imagesize==0.7.1
importlib==1.0.3
itsdangerous==0.24
Jinja2==2.7.3
linecache2==1.0.0
Mako==1.0.6
MarkupSafe==0.23
minify==0.1.4
passlib==1.6.2
pbr==2.0.0
pkginfo==1.4.1
psycopg2==2.6.2
pycrypto==2.6.1
Pygments==2.2.0
pyperclip==1.5.27
pyrsistent==0.12.1
python-dateutil==2.5.0
python-editor==1.0.3
python-mimeparse==1.6.0
pytz==2014.10
requests==2.13.0
requests-toolbelt==0.7.1
selenium==3.3.1
simplejson==3.6.5
six==1.10.0
snowballstemmer==1.2.1
speaklater==1.3
Sphinx==1.5.3
SQLAlchemy==1.0.14
sqlparse==0.1.19
testscenarios==0.5.0
testtools==2.0.0
traceback2==1.4.0
unittest2==1.1.0
Werkzeug==0.9.6
WTForms==2.0.2

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

         I have applied and run this patch on Mac and it ran successfully without hang up.

I used different OS:
       OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.2
       OS X EI Capitan Version 10.11.6

What is your system config?

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

When testing on Mac, the testsuite never exits with this patch applied. It just hangs after printing the result summary.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Navnath Gadakh <navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

         Please find the patch for OS compatability issue of test-suite.

Code Changes:

            1. Minor code changes done related to os module in pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/app_starter.py
            2. Code added in pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/utils/tests/test_versioned_template_loader.py to handle path for SQL file.
            3. Code added to convert unicode to string in some .py files.

Note:
             With python2.6.6 test-suite is failed to execute. I have created the RM 2367

Thank you!

--
Regards,
Navnath Gadakh

EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design update] Style guide for pgAdmin4
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2315 : Sorting bysize is broken