Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> In PG 9.5, for Foreign Table Editing, below new functionalities are added:
>
> ALTER [ COLUMN ] column_name SET STORAGE { PLAIN | EXTERNAL | EXTENDED |
> MAIN }
> DISABLE TRIGGER [ trigger_name | ALL | USER ]
> ENABLE TRIGGER [ trigger_name | ALL | USER ]
> ENABLE REPLICA TRIGGER trigger_name
> ENABLE ALWAYS TRIGGER trigger_name
> SET WITH OIDS
> SET WITHOUT OIDS
>
> As per our conversation yesterday, we need to incorporate these
> functionalities into pgAdmin4. Here I have some queries regarding the
> implementation. Under the Foreign Table Node, we don't have separate nodes
> for columns, triggers and constraints as table. So in order to add above
> Trigger related functionalities, we will have to add Trigger Node under the
> Foreign Table. And If we add Triggers, then Do we need to add Columns and
> Constraints as separate nodes under the Foreign Table?

Following discussion with Ashesh and some further thought, please put
these enhancements on hold. We'll add them in a future release, as
it's just too much work to do right now.

Please add a TODO file to the root directory of pgAdmin 4, and add
these as items for later completion.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module