Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati

От Dave Page
Тема Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Giuseppe Sacco
<giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
> thanks for spending your time on this topic. I was really missing both
> packages postgresql-server-dev-{8.4,9.0}, but even after installing
> them, I still get the same error:

> I read that you tried on debian 6, while I am compiling in unstable. I
> prefer unstable since current unstable will be the next stable realease,
> the first one that will ship with pgadmin 1.14.
>
> I did not have much time for finding a solution. I will try to work it
> out today or tomorrow.

There are almost certainly some clues in config.log...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Giuseppe Sacco
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
От: Giuseppe Sacco
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati