Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows  (Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Good catch - thanks Neel. I don't have my main dev laptop with me, so
I'll have to test this next week. Watch this space :-)

От: Robert Eckhardt
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Declarative partitioning in pgAdmin4
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature test for PGData-types in Query Tool