Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmationdialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmationdialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmationdialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmation dialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

Please see the discussion here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2308

Would moving to the client-side translation mechanism help here? We need to do that anyway - and it's been added since the previous discussion.

   OK, at least we should checked-in code for showing title of the confirmation dialog for "Truncate".

Right, but it doesn't work. See the first comment in the bug.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] update table name in confirmationdialog for 'Reset Statistics' and 'Truncate Table'
От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] Fix for RM2421 [pgAdmin4][patch]