Re: Mention security notifications on security page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Mention security notifications on security page
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 09:39, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 10:25 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 09:21, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
PFA a patch that adds a paragraph to the security page suggesting people subscribe to pgsql-announce with tag security if they want notifications about, well, security.

Thoughts?

Well aside from the typos, it looks fine to me:

Yikes, that's unusually bad even for me :)

s/mailinglist/mailing list

Happy to change that, but we seem to call it mailinglist elsewhere. Or rather, we're inconsistent about it already :/

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Oh and I realized myself it should be <em> and not <i>...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Mention security notifications on security page
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Mention security notifications on security page