Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Dependents and Dependencies in GreenPlum

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Dependents and Dependencies in GreenPlum
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Akshay, as Ashesh is unavailable today, can you please review/commit this ASAP?

Thanks.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Can you get this polished off on Monday please Ashesh?

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt@pivotal.io> wrote:
All,

This change in the xss testing is preventing our CI from going green and is also preventing the Dependents and Dependencies tabs in Greenplum from being useful.

Can we either merge this or provide feedback as to what needs to change so that it can be merged.

Thank you
Rob

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Sarah McAlear <smcalear@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Hackers & Ashesh!

Is there anything else we can do for this?

Thanks!
Matt & Sarah

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Thanks for reviewing, Ashesh.

We have updated the patch. The headers are all consistent and we removed the __init__.py files in directories containing only .sql.

Thanks!
Joao & Matt

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Ashesh,

Thanks for reviewing the patch.

We added the __init__.py files into templates to convert them into packages so that the tests inside of them can be found by the test runner.

Thanks!
Joao & Sarah

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:26 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review/commit this please?

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

We found out that when you are connected to a GreenPlum database and try to get Dependents and Dependencies of an object the application was returning a SQL error.

This patch splits the SQL query used to retrieve the Dependents, Dependencies, and Roles SQL file into multiple versioned files.
Add Unit Tests for each file.
Also added __init__.py files to other test directories to run the tests in them.
Hi Joao & Sarah,

Why do we need to add __init__.py in the template directory?
I didn't understand the purpose of the adding __init__.py files in the template directories.

NOTE: The headers in those files are not consistent with the other project files.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Add ORDER BY into Copy Selection Feature test to ensure the results are retrieved always in the same order
Renamed the Scenario of the xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test and skip it for versions less than 9.1

Thanks

Joao & Sarah

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2315 : Sorting bysize is broken
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Windows compatibility fixes for the test suite.