Re: synchronous commit vs. hint bits

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: synchronous commit vs. hint bits
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:42 AM, YAMAMOTO Takashi
<yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp> wrote:

>>> I'm working on this already as part of the update for power
>>> reduction/group commit/replication performance.
>>
>> I extracted this from my current patch for you to test.
>
> is it expected to produce more frequent fsync?

Yes, I would expect that.  What kind of increase are you seeing?  Is
it causing a problem for you, or are you just making an observation?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: DOMAINs and CASTs
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: review: CHECK FUNCTION statement