Re: buildfarm failures on smew and anole

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: buildfarm failures on smew and anole
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Anyway, as Andres said, the machines were working fine until recently,
>> so I think we just need to get them un-broken.
>
> I think you're talking past each other.  What would be useful here is
> to find out *why* these machines are now failing, when they didn't before.
> There might or might not be anything useful to be done about it, but if
> we don't have that information, we can't tell.

Well, my OP had a working theory which I think fits the facts, and
some suggested troubleshooting steps.  How about that for a start?

The real problem here is that neither of the buildfarm owners has
responded to this thread.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Patch for reserved connections for replication users
От: Mike Blackwell
Сообщение: CF 2013-09 Wrap Up